The FCAA is open to professional and amateur artists and people interested in the arts who wish to associate with artists. Membership is defined as members in good standing whose dues are paid to date.
Annual Dues: $40/per person
New Members attend your 1st meeting for free!
For information or to request a newsletter,
call Alice 203-259-8026
- Free monthly newsletter and e-mail updates: Announcing art events, member news, meeting details and exhibit opportunities.
- Free monthly meetings: Held at a facility in Fairfield or Westport, usually the second Wednesday of the month, September through June. Meetings feature an artist presentation by an FCCA member or guest followed by an opportunity for artists to show their own artwork, either completed or in progress. Comments and compliments from those in attendance are encouraged if the artist is looking for feedback. Refreshments are served.
- Special Events: The July gathering is an ice cream social. The December meeting is a holiday party.
- Exhibiting Opportunities: FCAA arranges a minimum of 1 art show and sale per year.
- Website: Every member can have a webpage on the FCAA website. This is an opportunity to have your artwork displayed for worldwide exposure.
- Events: There are en plein air outings to sketch, paint or photograph in outdoor settings. Group museum trips are also planned. Fees may apply.
*Fees may be charged based on incurred expenses