FCAA Member Art Show & Reception
The member of Fairfield County Arts Association is very excited to be having our annual Member’s Show in Fairfield at Independence Hall. We hope you will join us for our reception.
Reception Details are:
Thursday, Dec. 21 from 7:00p to 8:30p
725 Old Post Road
If you can’t make our reception, please stop by weekdays until January 11. 50 paintings on the first and second floor.
December Member News
- Deirdre isold a painting at The Nest Arts Factory Open Studios
Shows & Calls for Entry
Thanks to our new Exhibit chairperson, PATTY, FCAA members will have the following opportunities to show their work. ALICE has also arranged for a show at Independence Hall.
- Independence Hall in Fairfield, Dec 1 – Jan 11 Reception 12/21.
- Wilton Library, Jan 2-25
- Fairfield University Bookstore Mar 1. Information to come
- ART/PLACE GALLERY Reception 12/10 at 3-5 pm for “Year In, Year Out”, artworks by all members. The show runs from 12/5-2/4. See www.artplacegallery.org. or call 646-258-691270 Sanford St, Fairfield.
- KERSHNER GALLERY Reception 12/16 at 4:30-6:30 for “Pencil, Brush, and Needle”, art by Barbara Sfera, Susan Spivack, and Dick Rauh. Artists will talk at 5:15 pm. Show runs from 12/9-1/21. Fairfield Library, 1080 Old Post Rd. 203-256-3155 www.fairfieldpubliclibrary.org
Meeting Dates for FCAA presentations…all Wednesdays at Roger Ludlowe Middle School
- Jan 17 Steve Parton oil portraits (Library)
- Feb 21 Michael Brennecke, abstract painting (Library)
- Mar 21 Katya Lebrija acrylic painting (Team Rm 292)
- Apr 18 Katheryn Gray landscapes (Team Rm 292)
- May 16 Marjorie Poe Chinese brush painting (Team Rm 292)
- June 6 Antonia Tye Peeples ocean waves (Team Rm 292)